The SNCF century stone building that houses the hotel has been carefully restored with raw materials respectful of the building, local resources and occupants: sheep's wool, wadding, wooden joinery, earth plaster. We were particularly vigilant about sound insulation.
Likewise for bedding, we have chosen healthy and recycled materials: natural latex, Recycl'Fill fiber, cotton satin, washed linen and cotton, sheep's wool.
At "Transhumance & cie", we love to bring families together in the mountains!
Our tailor-made offer for families:
- Suites with 2 separate bedrooms (1 160cm bed and bunk beds 2 or 3 places)
- Children's menus
- Loan of outdoor equipment
- Books and board games available
- The reservation (subject to conditions) of days at the leisure center, at the crèche or with a "baby-sitter"
- All children under 5 stay free (night in parents' room and free breakfast)
- Breakfast offered to all children up to 12 years old from a stay of 3 nights
- Parents of 3 children, we will be happy to advise you to share with you our enchanted Aspe Valley!
Check Out Time 11:00
Your Comfort,Our Services
- Baby cot
- Bath products
- Child's bed
- Free WIFI
- Non-smoking rooms
- Separate toilet
- Towel dryer
SpecialOffersAll the offers
Until 21 feb 20 -10€
Until 21 feb 20 -25%